This review should write itself, if you are a decent soldier then you’ll already be aware of this top tier bit of kit but for those who don’t and you’ve had your fill of shoddy issued kit that’s more headache than help – the Keela SF Jacket is your knight in shining armour. Let me break it down for you.
Maybe it’s Time to Ditch Your Standard Issue Sponge.
There are two types of soldier. Those who muddle through their career wrapped head to toe in issued kit and those kit pests who can blast their entire pay packet on “Gucci” kit.
A Worthy Upgrade
The Keela SF Jacket stands head and shoulders above the rest. It’s like slipping into a tailored sleeping bag. Say goodbye to ill-fitting, subpar gear and hello to a jacket that’s as custom-made as it gets.
Keela have done extremely well to understand the modern-day soldier. It’s almost as if they have disected a smock apart and completely remade it from the ground up, just for us!
Looking “Ally” – Because You Deserve It:
The understated heights of “ally.” Normally worn by sweats for a reason, The Keela SF Jacket gets it. With its sleek design and cutting-edge features, you’ll turn heads for all the right reasons. Whether you’re on base or on the move, you’ll be the bloke everyone else wishes they could be. But it’s more than that, beyond looks you’ll be able to operate more effectively in the field.
Outperforming Issued Kit Every Time:
We’ve all been there, struggling with issued kit that’s about as reliable as a chocolate teapot. But not anymore. The Keela SF Jacket isn’t just a jacket; it’s a game-changer. It outperforms the competition in every department. From superior thermal management to reinforced protection, it’s the ace up your sleeve when the going gets tough.
Waterproofness and Durability – Built to Last:
You need gear that can take a beating and come back for more. The Keela SF Jacket doesn’t just keep you dry; it laughs in the face of the elements. It’s your shield against rain, sleet, and snow. And when it comes to durability, this jacket is a true warrior. It’s been through the wringer and come out swinging, ready for whatever the mission throws your way.
So, soldier, if you’re ready to leave behind the days of lackluster kit and step into the future of field gear, the Keela SF Jacket is your ticket. It’s not just a piece of kit; it’s a statement. Don’t settle for less. Elevate your game with the gear that’s got your back, every step of the way. Get the Keela SF Jacket and gear up for victory. Over and out.
- Large YKK storm covered 2-way front zip allows the wearer to gain access to the mid-layers without compromising the weatherproof qualities of this jacket
- Covered pit zips to allow extra ventilation in extreme activities
- Reinforced articulated elbow pockets with contoured elbow protection pockets to allow the fitting of internal joint protection
- Cut longer than most and generous in size allow for the wearer to add more layers without restricting movement
- Hem and hood adjusters with push locks allow for quick adjustment even with gloved hands
- Foldaway storm hood with wired peak which provides full coverage and secure fit while still providing exceptional freedom of movement and vision
- 4 large bellowed pockets on the front with covered storm flaps and extra-large buttons to allow easy access
- All pockets have internal lanyard loops and the top pockets an additional D ring for the attachment and security of essential items
- 2 large internal zipped pockets with an additional pen pouch
If you are out in the elements then we highly recommend this jacket!